First attempt at film soup. For the first roll I used half a blue bath bomb, white vinegar, and hot water. For the second roll (the one with blue spots) I used blue gatorade, lemon juice, boiling water and a bit of dish soap. Both rolls were soaked for about an hour, rinsed, and then dried for a few days before sending them off. Most of the photos were taken by Margaux (except for the ones she’s in!), and they were all from a pair of disposable cameras that had random shots from 2 years ago to present.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to chat! You can also see more of my film work here.